Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Wellington Boots - BronzeAigle Parcours 2 ISO Wellington Boots - Bronze
The Parcours 2 ISO Wellington Boot offers fatigue-free walking, thanks to its natural rubber sole which provides cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance. The robust Wellington boot is crafted from Gomma Plus rubber which is strong and flexible, providing a comfortable and secure fit. The insulating 4.5mm neoprene lining helps to maintain temperature, while the waterproof tightening gusset provides protection from the elements and ensures a great fit.
- Anti-fatigue sole for extreme comfort
- Protects against the coldest of climates Natural rubber upper gives comfort, strength and flexibility
- 4.5mm neoprene lining for warmth
- 4.5mm lining in the insole to protect around the foot
- Extra lining in the sole to protect the sole of the foot against the cold
- Multi directional grip to prevent sliding in all directions
Upper: Gomma Plus natural rubber - Aigle's Gomma Plus upper material is a mixture based on flexible rubber and designed to stand up for many years to conditions associated with being outdoors, including liquid manure and the ozone. It is also resistant to the ageing process linked to long periods of storage.
Lining: 4.5 mm neoprene for insulation and temperature maintenance.
Insole: 4.5 mm neoprene for insulation and temperature maintenance.
Outsole: Triple density natural rubber shock absorbing sole gives cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance.