Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Wellington Boots - Khaki
You will earn 172 points with this purchase
Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Wellington Boots - KhakiAigle Parcours 2 ISO Wellington Boots - Khaki
With a natural rubber sole, the Parcours 2 ISO Wellington Boot offers fatigue-free walking with cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance. The Wellington boot has a robust design with a waterproof tightening gusset which ensures a great fit whilst providing protection from the elements. The Gomma Plus rubber which is used to craft the upper part of the Wellington boot is strong and flexible which allows a comfortable and secure fit.
- Anti-fatigue sole for extreme comfort
- Protects against the coldest of climates Natural rubber upper gives comfort, strength and flexibility
- 4.5mm neoprene lining for warmth
- 4.5mm lining in the insole to protect around the foot
- Extra lining in the sole to protect the sole of the foot against the cold
- Multi directional grip to prevent sliding in all directions
Upper: Gomma Plus natural rubber - Aigle's Gomma Plus upper material is a mixture based on flexible rubber and designed to stand up for many years to conditions associated with being outdoors, including liquid manure and the ozone. It is also resistant to the ageing process linked to long periods of storage.
Lining: 4.5 mm neoprene for insulation and temperature maintenance.
Insole: 4.5 mm neoprene for insulation and temperature maintenance.
Outsole: Triple density natural rubber shock absorbing sole gives cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance.