|Terms and Conditions|
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions; “Online Sales” means sales of Goods and Services conducted through the Website; “Goods” means goods displayed for sale on the Website; “Services” means services displayed for sale on the Website; “Users” means the users of the Website collectively; “User Information” means the details provided by you on any application to buy Goods or Services from us via the Website; “We/us/our” means Ceffyl a Charn Cyf - Horse and Hoof .; “Website” means the website located at www.horseandhoof.eu or any subsequent URL which may replace it; and “You/your” means a user of the Website.
A. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. agreement BY USING THE WEBSITE you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. amendments We reserve the right to:
update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
3. registration You warrant that:
the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
• you are not impersonating any other person or entity
• you will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives at:
e-mail address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +44(0)1745870108
• as confidential and will only disclose the same in the circumstances set out below; and
• in accordance with Data Protection legislation from time to time in force in England and Wales.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, credit card or other payment information. We confirm that this information will be held by us in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s office. We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
• processing your orders;
• to administer this Website;
• for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
• if you have not objected during the registration process, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
• if you have not objected during the registration process, to disclose to other members within our group of companies and also to other relevant third parties, who may contact you about their products or services that may be of interest to you.
If you have not objected during the registration process, but do not want us to:
• contact you regarding products or services which may be of interest to you; or
• to transfer your data to group companies and third parties so that they can contact you about their products and services;
then please write to us at Ceffyl a Charn Cyf and notify us accordingly.
Subject to your rights of objection, you agree that personal information may be disclosed to other businesses within our group of companies and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. In addition, you do not object to us, our group companies or third parties contacting you for the purposes set out above, whether this be by fax, telephone, e-mail, SMS or in writing and you do not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information, we are entitled to do so.
5. compliance The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website:
• any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and
• any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character
6. indemnity You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
7. third party links As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse these. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
B. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
8. orders All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available we may substitute the ordered goods for an alternative of equal or greater value if this is not possible you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order. Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website nor that the item is in stock or available . The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we dispatch the goods to you or commence the services.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
All goods or services purchased are sold subject to additional specific terms and conditions related to that good or service including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery times and any warranties. Please ensure that you read such additional terms.
9. price and payment
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card, paypal and Lay Buy.If Payment is via paypal express which will bypass our checkout procedure it is deemed once more that you have accepted our terms and conditions Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the despatch of your goods or provision of the service to you.
You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
10. eligibility to purchase
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
• if an individual, be 18 years of age or over; and
• stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands); and
• register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested; and
• By offering to purchase goods and services you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or over and authorise us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
C. RETURNS POLICY
If you want to return a product, (Bespoke ,Made to order products or items and personalised items are non refundable) you will need a Returns Authorisation Number without a returns authorisation number we are unable to process any refund . To get one, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44(0)1745870108 and we will provide a an authorisation number in order for your refund to be processed .we also need to advise you of our returns address
Goods sent back to be exchanged for a different style, size or colour will be at your expense and a new carriage charge will be required (United Kingdom customers will be charged £5.00 for 2nd despatches).
Failure to collect the goods from the local distribution depot will result in the goods being eventually returned to the UK warehouse. In this instance Ceffyl a Charn Cyf will not be responsible for the cost of the return freight or for the refund of the initial delivery charge and you will be charged the cost of the return carriage charges to Ceffyl a Charn Cyf and incurred by us .
11. sales guarantee for retail transactions
Ceffyl a Charn Cyf guarantees to provide after-sale service of the products we supply. We offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee in line with the E.C. Distance Selling Directive.
In order to claim the 14-day money back guarantee the customer must contact Ceffyl a Charn Cyf in writing by Post within 14 days of receipt of the goods, or in extreme circumstances within a ‘reasonable’ timescale
The product will only be accepted for return under the money back guarantee if it is in a re-saleable condition and is not damaged, used or marked in any way.
The equipment must be returned in its undamaged original packaging.
The customer must return the product along with a copy of the original despatch note as proof of purchase and an authorisation number that must be obtained prior to return; without a returns authorisation number we are unable to process any refund.if you return goods without a return authorisation they will be refused and returned to you
The customer will be responsible for the return of the equipment. In exceptional circumstances we may arrange to collect the item, in which case the customer is responsible for it until it is in the possession of our appointed courier.
The customer is responsible for the cost of return (including our reasonable costs of collection when we collect the equipment). We may deduct this cost from any refund due to the customer, unless otherwise agreed by Ceffyl a Charn Cyf
Refunds will be credited by the same method used for payment of the original purchase. This will occur only after receipt of the returned equipment and satisfactory inspection by us. Customers should allow 21 days for credit / debit card refunds to appear on your statement and up to 28 days for cheque refunds.
Bespoke ,Made to order products or items and personalised items are non refundable and cannot be cancelled once we have started making said items
12. intellectual property The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
13. limitation of liability Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms:
• will affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or
• will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
• incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
• technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website
• unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website
• inadequacy of the Website to meet your requirements
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
14. severance If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.
15. waiver No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
16. law and jurisdiction The Website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17.unacceptable actions policy
In a small number of cases the actions of some individuals become unacceptable because they involve abuse of our staff or our processes. When this happens we have to take appropriate steps. We have to consider whether the action impacts on our ability to do our work and to provide a service to others. Occasionally, certain actions by people using our services can make it very difficult for us to deal with their enquiry or concern we will not engage with anyone whose actions are detrimental to our coimapny or staff and this includes our social media .. in this case we may refer you to https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Free Delivery for all orders over £75.00 up to 30 kilograms in weight we will contact you if there is and excess carriage charge
Orders under £75.00 will be subject to a charge of £5.95 postage and packaging up to 30 kilograms in weight
Subject to product availability delivery usually 3-5 working days after dispatch
Failure to provide a working contact telephone number can in some circumstances delay your delivery
£9.95 postage and packaging for all orders over £75.00 up to 2 kilograms in weight we will contact you if there are extra charges to pay
Orders under £75.00 will be subject to a charge of £19.95 postage and packaging up to 2 kilograms in weight we will contact you if there are extra charges to pay
Failure to provide a working contact telephone number can in some circumstances delay your delivery
Subject to product availability delivery is usually 5-7 working days after dispatch
£15.95 postage and packaging for all orders over £75.00 up to 2 kilograms in weight we will contact you if there are extra charges to pay
Orders under £75.00 will be subject to a charge of £25.00 postage and packaging up to 2 kilograms in weight we will contact you if there are extra charges to pay
Subject to product availability delivery is usually 7-10 working days after dispatch
subject to our weight restrictions
All orders will require a signature on receipt of the goods.
All reasonable attempts will be made to secure this and notification of the call will be left at the delivery address.
Failure to provide a contact telephone number can in some circumstances delay your delivery
Failure to collect the goods from the local distribution depot will result in the goods being eventually returned to the UK warehouse. In this instance Ceffyl a Charn Cyf will not be responsible for the cost of the return freight or for the refund of the initial delivery charge and you will be charged the cost of the return carriage charges to Horse and Hoof and incurred by us .
the projected delivery times do not include items that have to be made or altered i.e bespoke ,hand crafted,made to order, special embroidery or printing etc.
Subject to product availability, dispatch will normally be 3-5 working days. Except and excepting very busy periods when this may extend to fifteen day's .However, please NOTE that many of our artisan made, Stubbs of England products some dog training items and hand crafted products or out of stock sizes that have to be manufactured are made to or on order and as such can take up to 3 -8 weeks to be manufactured, before dispatch. Bespoke and personalised products may take longer, depending on the product.
F. Social Media Promotions and Competitions
- The closing date is stated on each individual prize draw or competition.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per follower
- All prizes are subject to availability, and horse and hoof reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters' discretion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to anyone aged 18 years or over.and across all of our social media feeds
- The promotions are not open to employees or family members of horse and hoof
- Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 1 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address,telephone and email address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- By entering any of horse and hoof online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name, details and photo published online or in the future prize draws and competitions and our marketing and promotions
- Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is Ceffyl a Charn Cyf the winner of the months competition or promotion will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Ceffyl A Charn Cyf
Ceffyl a Charn is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ceffyl a Charn may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and payment details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The General Data Protection Regulation
Here we explain in detail the types of personal data Ceffyl a Charn Cyf may collect about you when you purchase from us. It also explains how we store and handle that data, and how we keep it safe.
Why might we collect your data?
The law on collection of data sets out a number of reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data and we will make it clear what data we are collecting, such as
- Contractual Obligations; for example, you place an order with us for delivery to your home. We then collect your home address, and pass them to a third party courier, such as one of our couriers or the Royal Mail.
- Consent; for example, you opt-in to receive email newsletters from us. We then collect your email address.
- Legal Compliance; for example, we can pass on details of fraudulent purchases to law enforcement.
- Legitimate Interest; for example, we may use your purchase history to send you, or make available personalised offers. We also look at shopping history of many customers to identify trends such as popularity of designs/ colours etc. We may use your address to send you direct marketing information by post to tell you about products that we think may be interesting to you although this is unlikely. We may use your email address to remind you of items you left in your shopping basket - ‘abandoned basket’ emails
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you visit any of our websites, and use your account to buy products and services, or redeem vouchers on the telephone or online.
- When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest (in which case we just collect transaction-based data).
- When you create an account with us.
- When you abandon your shopping basket and have provided your email address.
- When you purchase a product from our office or by telephone but don’t have (or don’t use) an account.
- When you engage with us on any social media platforms.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc..
- When you enter our prize draws or competitions
- When you ask one of our team to email you information about a product
- When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
- When you comment on or review our products.
- Any individual may access personal data related to them, including opinions. So if your comment or review includes information about the member of our team who helped you, it may be passed on to them if requested.
- When you come to our premises where we have CCTV system operated for the security of both customers and our team. Your image vehicles and conversations may be recorded during your visit.
What sort of personal data might we collect?
- If you have an account with Ceffyl a Charn Cyf : your name, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number. For your security, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
- Details of your interactions with us through our website; for example colleagues may take notes from their conversations with you, details of any comments or complaints that you make, details of purchases you made, items added to your basket, web pages you visit and how and when you contact us.
- Details of your visits to our websites and which site you came from to ours.
- Personal details which help us to recommend items of interest, such as your preferred size.
- We’ll only ask for and use your personal data collected for recommending items of interest and to tailor your shopping experience with us. Of course, it’s always your choice whether you share such details with us.
- Payment card information.
- Your comments and product reviews.
- Your image may be recorded on CCTV if you visit our premises.
- To deliver the best possible web experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country and ip address where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms you entered.
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
Why and How we collect your data
We want to give you the best possible customer experience when dealing with Ceffyl a Charn Cyf. One way to achieve that is to get the richest picture we can of who you are by combining the data we have about you. We then use this to offer you promotions and services that are most likely to interest you. The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service.
Of course, if you wish to change how we use your data, you’ll find details in the ‘What are my rights?’ section below. Remember, if you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services you’ve asked for. For example, if you’ve asked us to let you know when an item comes back into stock, we can’t do that if you have withdrawn your general consent to hear from us. Here’s how we’ll use your personal data and why:
- To process any orders that you make by using our websites. If we don’t collect your personal data during checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations. For example, your details will need to be passed to a third party to deliver the product that you ordered. We will keep your details for a reasonable period afterwards in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees and so on.
- To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints. Handling the information you sent enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience.
- To protect our business and your account from fraud and other illegal activities. This includes using your personal data to maintain, update and safeguard your account. We may also monitor your anonymous browsing activity with us to quickly identify and resolve any problems and protect the integrity of our websites. We’ll do all of this as part of our legitimate interest.
- To protect our premises from fraud and crime, we operate CCTV systems at our which records images and sound for security reasons . We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- To process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests. This also helps to protect our customers from fraud.
- If we discover any criminal activity or alleged criminal activity through our use of CCTV, fraud monitoring and suspicious transaction monitoring, we will process this data for the purposes of preventing or detecting unlawful acts. We aim is to protect the individuals we interact with from criminal activities.
- With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, telephone or direct mail about relevant products and services including tailored special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on.
Of course, you are free to opt out of hearing from us by any of these channels at any time.
- To send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you. For example, updates to this Privacy Notice, product recall notices, and legally required information relating to your orders. These service messages will not include any promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message. If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we would be unable to comply with our legal obligations.
- To display the most interesting content to you on our websites, we may use data we hold about your favourite products and so on. We do so on the basis of your consent for our website to place cookies or similar technology on your device. For example we might display a list of items you’ve recently looked at, or offer you recommendations based on your purchase history.
- To administer any of our prize draws or competitions which you enter, based on your consent given at the time of entering.
- To develop, test and improve the systems, services and products we provide to you. We’ll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests. For example, we’ll record your browser’s Session ID to help us understand more when you leave us online feedback about any issues you may be having.
- To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
- To send you survey and feedback requests to help improve our services. These messages will not include any promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email. We have a legitimate interest to do so as this helps make our products or services more relevant to you.
Of course, you are free to opt out of receiving these requests from us at any time by updating your preferences in your online account.
How we protect your personal data
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites and apps using ‘https’ technology.
Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data (such as payment card information) is secured by SSL encryption.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We sometimes share your personal data with trusted third parties. For example delivery couriers, for fraud management, and with specific IT companies
Here’s the policy we apply to those organisations to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
- They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Examples of the kind of third parties we work with are:
- IT companies who support our website and other business systems.
- Operational companies such as delivery couriers.
- Direct marketing companies who help us manage our electronic communications with you.
- Google and or Facebook to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing the internet. This is based on either your marketing consent or your acceptance of cookies on our websites.
- Data insight companies to ensure your details are up to date and accurate.
We do not share your data with third parties for their own purposes.
- For fraud management, we may share information about fraudulent or potentially fraudulent activity in our systems. This may include sharing data about individuals with law enforcement bodies.
- We may also be required to disclose your personal data to the police or other enforcement, regulatory or Government body, in your country of origin or elsewhere, upon a valid request to do so. These requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis and take the privacy of our customers into consideration.
- We may, from time to time, expand, reduce or sell our business or part of it and this may involve the transfer of divisions or the whole business to new owners. If this happens, your personal data will, where relevant, be transferred to the new owner or controlling party, under the terms of this Privacy Notice.
- For further information please contact our Data Protection Officer.
To help personalise your journey through our websites we currently use the following companies, who will process your personal data as part of their contracts with us:
Where your personal data may be processed
Sometimes we will need to share your personal data with third parties and suppliers outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as Australia or the USA to enable the delivery of your goods for example.
If you are based outside the UK and place an order with us, we will transfer the personal data that we collect from you to the relevant third parties to ensure you will receive your goods, or to enable us to process your payment, for example.
Protecting your data outside the EEA
The EEA includes all EU Member countries as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. We may transfer personal data that we collect from you to third-party data processors in countries that are outside the EEA.
If we do this, we have procedures in place to ensure your data receives the same protection as if it were being processed inside the EEA. For example, our contracts with third parties stipulate the standards they must follow at all times.
Any transfer of your personal data will follow applicable laws and we will treat the information under the guiding principles of this Privacy Notice.
What are your rights over your personal data?
An overview of your different rights
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- For example, when you withdraw consent, or object and we have no legitimate overriding interest.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
- You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that we may hold at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To ask for your information, please contact Customer Services – Data Compliance, Fferm YDdol Dinbych ,LL16 5H Cymru For email@example.com To ask for your information to be amended, please update your online account, or contact our Customer Services team.
If we unable to action your request we will explain to you the reasons.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
How can you stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing?
There are several ways you can stop direct marketing communications from us:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication that we send you. We will then stop any further emails.
- If you have an account, log in into your account, visit the ‘My Account’ area and change your preferences.
- Write to us at Ceffyl a Charn Cyf Fferm Y Ddol Dinbych LL16 5HF
- Contacting the Regulator
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you live outside of the UK
For all non-UK customers
By purchasing our products and thereby providing your personal data to us, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data by us or on our behalf. Of course, you still have the right to ask us not to process your data in certain ways, and if you do so, we will respect your wishes.
Sometimes we’ll need to transfer your personal data between countries to enable us to supply the goods or services you’ve requested. In the ordinary course of business, we may transfer your personal data from your country of residence to ourselves and to third parties located in the UK.
By dealing with us, you are giving your consent to this overseas use, transfer and disclosure of your personal data outside your country of residence for our ordinary business purposes.
This may occur because our information technology storage facilities and servers are located outside your country of residence, and could include storage of your personal data on servers in the UK.
We’ll ensure that reasonable steps are taken to prevent third parties outside your country of residence using your personal data in any way that’s not set out in this Privacy Notice.
We’ll also make sure we adequately protect the confidentiality and privacy of your personal data.